– Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release controls for each envelope generator
– Each of the 3 envelope generators can be triggered independently or normalized to Gate 1
– Each envelope generator has an time-switch for choosing between short and long times
– Each envelope generator has an normal output
– Each envelope generator has an inverted output
The Triple Envelope Generator gives you three ADSR-envelopes in one module. This envelope is inspired by the one of the System 100m which is very strong in creating percussive sounds.
Each of the three envelopes can be triggered via their own gate inputs. The inputs are normalised, therefore all three envelopes can also be triggered at once by one common trigger input.
Each envelope generator has a normal and inverted output, the range can be switched between short and long.
The module is made of precision components, as used in measuring instruments for instance, in order to keep the parameters exact and stable for a long time.
As flashy LEDs for visualisation were omitted the power consumption of the Triple Envelope Generator is quite low.
- 36 mA +12V
- 23 mA -12V
(image shown is not of actual unit)