Email for Availability
The Nexus Instruments cv_looper is a 4 channel CV Recorder and modulation source. The cv_looper is designed to allow users to create and alter cv and gate sequences on the fly with a focus is on live playability.
- Record and loop up to four 0-5V CV signals from either internal knob or external cv input.
- Sync to other modules using the clock/reset inputs or use internally set tempo.
- Select loop length for either the master loop or the individual tracks.
- Onboard chromatic quantize.
- Individual track mutes and passthrough
Recording is triggered by a separate record button for each of the four tracks. When recording is engaged, either the knob value or input is recorded and sent to the associated track.
Recorded loops are synced to a total loop length ranging from 1 beat to 4 measures. Individual sublengths can also be set for specific tracks.
Beats and measures are relative to the internal BPM, which is set via an internal tempo control (knob or tap tempo) or an external clock.
- 4 cv outputs, one for each loop
- CV input for recording external signals
- Clock input, accepting either 24ppqn or 4 ppqn clock
- Reset input, for reliable syncing
Operation Mode menu:
- Operation mode menu accessible by holding shift for 3 seconds
- Option1: select between 4ppqn and 24ppqn clock input
- Option2: select between tempo selection via tap or knob
- Option3: select between 'hold-to-record' or 'press-to-record-loop'
- Option4: select betwen 10bit/2measure max and 8bit/4measure max
- Nonvolatile memory saves selected options
- Uses +12 and -12V power inputs (does not require 5V input as this is internally generated
- Depth: 37mm
- 180 mA +12V
- 15 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 37 mm Depth